A Veteran Mississippi Personal Injury, Criminal Law and
Child Custody Attorney
Successfully advocating for clients for more than 35 years
When facing a complex legal issue, your choice of attorney can make all the difference in your case. At the Starkville, Mississippi law office of Charles T. Yoste, you can rest assured knowing that your problems are being handled by an effective veteran with your best interests in mind. Attorney Yoste has been taking on personal injury, criminal law and child custody cases throughout Oktibbeha, Winston, Lowndes and Clay Counties for more than 35 years, and in that time, he has used his extensive knowledge of the law and his passion for his clients to give them the high-quality legal representation that their cases deserve.
An experienced firm focused on results
At the office of Charles T. Yoste, your case will receive:
- Experienced representation — The most important qualification that an attorney can have is experience. At the law office of Charles T. Yoste, you will get the benefit of a sharp legal mind who has been practicing law for more than 35 years. This gives him the ability to find effective solutions to your problems that other less-experienced attorneys are not able to discern.
- A commitment to client satisfaction — Attorney Yoste is devoted to his clients. Everyone who comes through his doors will receive the benefit of his substantial knowledge and resources on their case. This client-oriented mindset has earned him a reputation for excellence over the years, including an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Dedication to community — Attorney Yoste is a lifelong resident of Mississippi who takes immense pride in upholding the state’s laws. He is also heavily involved in the community, having served as a former president of the Chamber of Commerce and a congressional candidate in 1980.
Areas of practice
Attorney Charles T. Yoste handles cases regarding:
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has been the victim of a personal injury because of someone else’s negligence, Attorney Yoste can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Criminal law — Attorney Yoste can assist you in any area of criminal law if you have been charged with a crime in Mississippi.
- Child custody — Attorney Yoste uses his experience with child custody cases to make sure that your children are brought up in a safe and positive environment.
Contact Charles T. Yoste today
To schedule an appointment, call the office of Attorney Yoste at 662.323.1233 or contact him online.